Friday, April 3, 2015

Review: Lays MAXX Sizzling Barbeque Flavour


Hi Guys!!!

A few days back, as I was shopping for grocery, my eyes fell upon this awesome looking bag of chips! The new flavor from Lays- the Lays MAXX Sizzling Barbeque Flavour!!!! I must say, it was the packaging that caught my eyes first, and then the flavor ;) . The bag of chips comes in this awesome looking black glossy bag with the flavor written in Gold!!! Now those are colours that really stand out and the flavor stands out even more and makes me grin and grab a bag! So here it is:

First look:

Now The Lays Maxx comes in Two “Maxxed” flavours:
1.       The LAYS MAXX Sizzling Barbeque Flavour (Which I found and purchased)
2.       The LAYS MAXX Macho Chilli Flavour ( which was nowhere to be seen! )

More Details about the Bag of Chips! The ingredients are shared through a picture of the same
Price: This bag is priced at Rs.30
N.Qty: 58gm ( I could only find this bag! No small bags on the shelves)


So, now let’s dig in!!! What say, guys??? I am super excited to try this out!
Here are the first pictures of the bag and the chips!!!!



My Take on the Flavour! :

The chips are not the regular LAYS s ”small waves” chips. These are slightly bigger wave chips!! The picture says it all I hope!  The flavor is exactly what the bag says: Sizzling Barbeque- It has a smoky flavour, a hint of sweetness  to it and yes I get the flavour of onions too! I guess all barbeque lovers would like this treat.

Fair enough!! The taste is exactly what you can read on this bag of chips! Thumbs up! Quite a good one for all those Barbeque evenings!!! 
But yes, given a choice between flavours, I would close my eyes and pick the Lays Hot & Sweet Chilli. Its been a favorite and I never seem to find it on the shelves! (I guess its everybody else’s favorite too L )

Additional ResearchJ:
I happened to look up the internet on this Flavour and what I got is a whole lot of information on the flavours of Lays in different countries!! In Belgium there’s a flavour called “ Cucumber and Goats” ???! Russia has Ham and Cheese!!! So many different flavors- like Lays MAXX, there's also Lays Appetite flavor ,Lays Sticks flavor,Lays Strong!! OMG..I wish I could travel around and taste all the amazing flavors.

Wish to read more on your favourite bag of chips? Head to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lay%27s

And yes ! I also found an amazing offer on the LAYS MAXX on Amazon.in
You get 4 bags of 58gms each  of LAYS MAXX (2 each of Sizzling Barbeque and Macho Chilli) for Rs.120 and yea when I checked it out today, you get it for Rs.116!! Cool Right??? Lays delivered at your doorstep!

Here is  the link if you guys wish to purchase your bags of LAYS MAXX:

And guess what: Free delivery!!!
So what are you guys waiting for … ? Go ahead and grab your bag of LAYS MAXX Sizzling Barbeque!!!

Love!!!!
Sonali


No comments:

Post a Comment